Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Red Jasper/Flint Finale

Red Jasper/Flint
As you will notice, below, I moved the light on the left to a lower more direct angle.  I liked being able to see into the crevice but something was missing.  Its narrowness is no longer demonstrated.  I wanted to see more of the shadow from the top.

Red Jasper/Flint Setup I
Red Jasper/Flint
I think this shot gives me more of my vision of seeing inside but retaining the feeling of the narrowness of the crevice.

Red Jasper/Flint Setup II

I moved both lights to get this.

Red Jasper/Flint Side View
The crevice is at the apex of the two angles.  The piece is not structurally strong at that point.

I liked the "red smoke" floating inside the almost clear "glass" visible in frames 1 and 3 above.  It really was interesting to me.

Larry's Images



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook



If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: