Wednesday, January 22, 2014

White-tailed Deer Fawn

White-tailed Deer Fawn
I chose this one because of the fetching quality of "baby deer."  The one on the left is looking at the sign with interest and has not seen the photographer as yet.  The sign locates the image for those of us knowing the nature center.  If I were to anthropomorphize these creatures, the one on the left might be saying, "Let's go the the wildlife tower next."  The one under the sign might be saying, "Who d'at?"  

My grandson Caleb reportedly asked his mother, "Where does Grandpa get those pictures for our birthday cards?"  I thank my daughter for sharing that.

It was a foggy morning.  I was about to step out into the prairie habitat.  I noticed the fawn and as smoothly as possible stepped back for cover.  The next time I stepped out I had my long lens on a monopod.  There were four captures over a span of 1/2 second.  I used "Clarity"  in Adobe Camera Raw to remove some of the effects of the fog.  I also removed noise in ACR.

Buy your 2014 Calender Here 


Larry's Images



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook



If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: