Saturday, January 25, 2014

Blue Dasher

Blue Dasher Dragonfly
This dragonfly, like the Halloween Pennant, returns to the same perch.  I wonder if they don't enjoy eating breakfast from a particular view.

I chose this shot because of the unique perspective.  I like this type of shot, probably, as much as the head shot.  I like the symmetry of the location of the legs.  I like the bokeh and its colors.

I have tried to tell myself not to make this type of capture because no one wants to look at the butt of a dragonfly.  I still get excited when I see a shot like this.  (Please, no inappropriate comments.)

Buy your 2014 Calender Here 

Larry's Images



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: