Monday, January 13, 2014

New Bridge

Bridge Six
I attended a winter nature walk lead by Jason Larson, Director Richland County Park District, at the end of December.  I was able to see first hand the new bridge built by a class from Mansfield City Schools.  I understand, from Jason, that the plan is to replace all such structures in the next several years.

The bridge looks to me like it is built well enough to fend off flash flooding which occurs after heavy rains.  I believe Jason said that hand rails are yet to be added.

Jason Larson
 The activity was organized around a search for signs of life during the winter.  Jason carried a bucket in which to carry samples.

Buy your 2014 Calender Here 
 
Larry's Images



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: