Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Stronger Image

GNC Pond
I like being able to arrive as the sun is rising.  The nights have been cool enough that I don't want to go so late in the day for the insects so I just go early.  It is a different type of photography but I like it too.

I think that the steam rising from the warm water into the cold air adds drama.  I did not have to struggle with flare on this one because the bush with red leaves on the left shielded my lens.  I did not think about it at the time, but I think my image would have been stronger if the tall grass, Tall Bluestem, on the right did not run through the bench.  The bench is an important part of the composition as I think about it.  My eye wants unfettered access to it.

Maybe I will learn someday.

Larry's Images



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: