Friday, October 11, 2013

Frog Pond

Frog Pond
The change of weather and the season is giving me opportunities to do landscape photography again.  I was thinking, the other day, that anything can be a subject as long as the light it doing something special to it.  The tree on the left edge of the copse of trees is separated from the forest behind by the aerial affect of the haze.  It causes that tree to stand out for me.  

The frog pond has been mostly inaccessible lately.  The grass and cattails have grown up around it and in it.  There is really no way to see the water.  I knew there was clear water there because I saw ducks flying away as I approached the other day.  I "bushwhacked" down to the waters edge for this shot.

Larry's Images


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: