Friday, March 22, 2013

Self Portrait II

Larry Eicher
I rearranged my lights and reflectors for this shoot.  I also turned my head into the main light instead of away from it.  I liked the result much better.

Larry Eicher
I was able to focus my attention more to the pose after making these corrections

Setup  
I had my main light on the my right.  On the my left was a 4x8 foot Styrofoam sheet used as a reflector.  In front of me was a 41 inch silver reflector.  I sat on a stool.  This improved focus because there was less chance of it moving around. (Before, I used a rolling  desk chair.)

I ran into a problem with the right lens on my glasses.  It distorted the line of the right side of my face and distracted me during the viewing experience.  I experimented with differing degrees of head turn.  This seemed to offend the most during the moderate head turn.  It was visible at all times, however.  

http://www.larrysimages.com/


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


Feed 

If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: