Monday, February 4, 2013

Stones Found

Stones Print
This is another in my "Stones Found" series.  I recently had an inquiry about another one of these being too orange for the decor.  I think this will satisfy that question. 

My friend, Paul, asked if these were as I found them.  I did not move the rocks and stones.  I increased the saturation, selectively on the pink and blue rocks.

I feel that I have developed a product which is a great alternative to traditional framing.  I have not worked out the cost as yet, but think it will cost me much less and I am selling something I made myself, not someone else's frame, maybe not mitered that well.

I like the appearance of the back with black standoff which is painted with water based latex paint.  I use the acid free black mat with the black showing at the back.

I currently have some of these and soon more of them displayed at ADCD, Ashland County Dental Clinic.  They will be glad to let you see them.  They sell for $50.00 and are covered by my "Print Quality Guarantee."  

If anything happens to me, my children will receive Larry's Images.  I don't know what will happen to the "Print Quality Guarantee" then.  Does anyone know law?  Should I change the wording of the guarantee?

http://www.larrysimages.com/


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

Feed 

If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: