Friday, February 8, 2013

Metal Prints Conclusion

Cardinal Print
I made this shot with a spare camera while photographing or filming woodpeckers.  Lots of people seem to like cardinal shots.

The Metal Prints Project is starting to wind down.  The last prints have been printed.  I think that a four day time period for producing a print allows enough curing time at all stages.  I am turning out two prints each day from my little assembly line.  

I have tried spraying the Premier Art Print Shield while the print is laying down and I like it.  Runs are less a problem.  I think I get more on the print and it is a more efficient use of the spray.  I have decided to put one coat on before I trim the edges.  That protects the printed surface during the remainder of the steps.  Later, before it leaves the assembly line, I give it one more coat.

Dragonfly Print
I photograph insects often during their season.  I had a few, according to me, outstanding shots last year even with the fewer insects available.

I am going to add these prints for sale on my website soon.  I want to get it done before I am back outside most of the time.  I must give some thought to how I will present them.

http://www.larrysimages.com/



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

Feed 


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubs

No comments: