Tuesday, February 5, 2013

American Elm

American Elm
I sold this one last week to that same client.  

My favorite one of this tree is below.

American Elm & Waxing Crescent Moon
This image was captured before sunrise.  It was cold!  I set up using my flashlight.  Of course, the heavenly bodies do not wait for the slow photographer, which I am.  The moon was moving toward the tree at what seemed to me lightening speed.

Waxing Crescent Moon
I decided that I needed a shot of the moon.  Soon after this shot, it got into the tree.

I cloned the moon out of the tree and cut and pasted the moon in where I had seen it just seconds or minutes earlier.  

American Elm
I know that some think one should not do what I have just described.  I don't seem to have any problem with doing it.  I really like what the moon adds.  Maybe I hang out with artists too much.  I painter does this sort of thing all the time.  Feel free to comment.

Buy your 2013 Calender Here 


http://www.larrysimages.com/


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

Feed 


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.



No comments: