Friday, February 22, 2013

Farm Shots

Barn
I have a customer who wants me to photograph her Grandmother's farm.  I went with her last Sunday on a preliminary visit.  I made these images then.  I understand the farm is about 80 acres.  The light was changing by the moment with the fast moving clouds.  You could just about setup on a subject and wait on the light to come.  If you could imagine it, it would come.  There was also a wind which chilled me to the bone.  I was unable to stay out long.  I hope that I get to go back.

Bench
I found it to be a very imaginatively fertile location.  I saw an interesting stream bed, old farm equipment, trees and who knows what else I might fine!  More later, perhaps. 

http://www.larrysimages.com/


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

Feed 

If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.



No comments: