Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Website Update Finished

www.larrysimages.com
This is the time of the year to go through last year's shots to select the favorites.  I have just completed that task.  I have selected what I consider the best to add to my web site, Larry's Images.
The job was lengthy, 2 to 3 weeds.  While at it, I decided to try to improve the appearance and functionality of the site.  There is a new "new shots" video on the first page.  This year it has sound.  I have been trying to decide if the sound is too much.  What do you think?

I have improved the appearance of the navigation bar as you can see.  I set the page targets so that you would not have to keep closing new pages which open.  

Don't forget that I am selling a DVD of  my newest slideshow, Colors of Gorman.  It has been getting "rave" reviews where I have shown it.  In it, I have a video of a pair of Red-bellied Woodpeckers and sounds of a thunderstorm.  I am available to come show it for your group.  Call me at 419-565-5207 to setup a showing.

I have done this work with you in mind.  I hope you enjoy it.

Buy your 2013 Calender Here 


http://www.larrysimages.com/


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


Feed 


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

   

No comments: