Friday, July 13, 2012

Changing Light

Sasha
I was sitting there at a recent family gathering listening to the conversation and even adding a little here and there.  Mostly, I was noticing the waning sunlight play on Sasha's face.  I had brought my camera so I went and got it.  Her head moved in and out of the light.  It was interesting to see if I could capture a shot at the right instant.  In the end, I asked her to look at Tiff and smile.

Sasha
I don't know if she moved into the light for this shot or if it just happened.  Either way, I really liked the outcome.  

Timing is everything with changing light.  You can't keep your camera close enough.


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

Feed 

If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.



No comments: