Friday, March 30, 2012

Shoppe 27

Shoppe 27
Megan had a shopping outing the other day and bought frames.  She gave me a list of my images she wanted in them.  She has now delivered them to Shoppe 27 for sale.

Megan
We have already sold one!  This is the one that sold.

Stones 1145_08_09
When I heard about it, I decided to shoot another.  I captured this as a follow up.  Megan has not seen it, unless she reads this blog.


Stones Found 1799_13_16

Shoppe 27 is located in downtown Lexington.  Stop by and have a look.  They have antiques, art, and whimsey.  I am sure that you will be glad you did.  Oh, and buy a Larry's Images framed print before you leave.

http://www.larrysimages.com/


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


Feed 


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.



No comments: