Monday, January 30, 2012

Steve McKee

Steve McKee
This from the Richland County Park District GNC website:  Steve is our long-time director of the Richland County Park District, and he is just getting warmed up with 30 years experience.  He considers all of the Mohican area his own backyard, and would like to share it with you.  Steve's specialties are botany and birds.

I have known Steve for several years.  I worked with his wife, Debbie in the city schools.  I think that I might have met him through her.  I remember going on nature walks with him and thinking that it would be neat to know a lot about nature.  I am glad for my retirement, a time in which to learn.  Steve is always helpful when I have questions.  Thanks, Steve!

 http://www.larrysimages.com/



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook.  

Feed 


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.


 

No comments: