Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Smoke House Breakfast

Smoke House Breakfast
I have come to like Cracker Barrel Restaurant more than I used to because they have no MSG in any of their foods.  I don't get there very often but when I do, I like this breakfast.  It is a big one and I usually don't have to eat lunch after eating it.  Notice that the side of toast is for dipping the eggs.  The biscuits are for dipping the gravy.  

Thanks to Chris, Tammy, Hannah and Nathan I have been there more lately.  Also, thanks to Chad, Megan, Lucas and Loudon I had this particular breakfast.  

I have tried to photograph the breakfast previously unsuccessfully.  It seems that my HTC Incredible has focus issues.  I have been using the Camera 360 Ultimate app.  I should try the camera app that came with the phone before I quit.  This particular shot is better than most I have done but still not critically sharp.  I just don't want to stand on my chair to make the shot in the restaurant. 


 http://www.larrysimages.com/



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


Feed 


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line. 

No comments: