Thursday, January 26, 2012

Breccia with Crystals

Breccia with Crystals
I have been wondering about this rock lately.  I started by looking at the white spot on the far left.  I noticed crystals in it.  Then I rotated the rock to this view and saw more crystals.

Lava Like Rock
I titled this one "Lava Like Rock" because of the granularity of the surrounding base rock.  The granularity along with the color made me think of Lava.  

I decided that the best way to show the crystals was to rotate it in a video.  Some of the sides are not nearly as interesting as these two sides but it gives you a complete idea of this rock.

View the video.  It is at the bottom of the page.


http://www.larrysimages.com/

Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

Feed 


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: