Monday, January 23, 2012

Deformed Rock

Deformed Rock
This is another of the rocks I found in the bucket.  I have been enthralled with it!  I even made a background for it of clouds.  Carol did not like it so I deferred to her judgement and did not save it.  I would like to know what you think about the concept.  This is a scan of the print that I made to show her.  It has a printer flaw in it but I think that you can get the idea.

Deformed Rock

I really like geology, and when I look at it, I see a mountain, a high mountain top.


Deformed Rock, The Other Side
This is the other major side of the same rock.  I love the shapes of the folds and bends.  I like to imagine what heat and forces might have shaped this beautiful object!


http://www.larrysimages.com/

Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

Feed 


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: