Thursday, September 1, 2011

Interesting Photo Element


I was walking around the pond the other morning after a substantial rain.  I had images that were back/side lit on my mind.  I noticed how the rain drops on the lily pads were interesting.  I don't know whether to call this a rhythm or a pattern.  I started looking for a way to use it in an image.  As I stood there going though possibilities, I noticed the frog sitting on a pad and decided to try using him/her.  I also noticed while going through the possibilities, that there was a specific angle at which the effect was pronounced.  The one, on which the frog was sitting, stands out because of the lack of the water droplets. 

American Bullfrog Female
A closer look reveled her to be an American Bullfrog.

http://www.larrysimages.com/


Blog



feed:  http://www.larryatlarrysimages.com.blogspot.com/atom.xml



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: