Saturday, November 20, 2010

Crow in a surreal sky

Crow in a Surreal Sky
I think my first thought was that it was a rain storm in which the crow was flying.  It was certainly something that invoked my interest.  I had another image made during this shoot which had a normal looking sky that I did not like nearly as well.  I suppose that the interest comes from not knowing what the sky shows.  The bird is not really the center of interest.  What is that sky?  Well, it was not a rain storm.  I had to stop and think because I could not remember seeing that sky.  I was shooting with my long lens hand-held.  I was following the bird in flight.  I was manual focusing.  That was my center of attention as I made the shot.  Something passed between my lens and the bird.  It might have been a tall plant.  It was not out far enough to be in focus. I was moving the lens to follow the bird.  I think that I would walk across the room to get a closer look at this one just to see if I could figure out what made that sky. 
http://www.larrysimages.com



Blog



feed:  http://www.larryatlarrysimages.com.blogspot.com/atom.xml


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: