Sunday, January 22, 2012

Intimate Landscape Reprise

Intimate Landscape
Congratulations to Linda Fugate.  She correctly identified the flaw as a purple lens flare created by the sun hitting my lens.  I did not see it until I processed the image at home.  I did not fix it because I thought that it would be too tedious to do so with the cloning tool.  

This morning I tried a fix advocated by Tim Grey, "Ask Tim Grey eNewsletter."  It was in his January 11, 2012 news letter.  You can go the his website to see the fix.  He will be glad to send the newsletter to you free if you are interested.  It was a very easy fix to apply and I shall remember to use it henceforth.  

Linda, if you care to, send me your mailing address and I will mail you a 5x7 print of the above image.  Thanks again for your feedback.

Back to Tim for a moment, I own several of Tim's books and it was from him that I learned my workflow.  I still think that it is a good workflow.  Tim now sells ebooks, and DVD's giving instruction.  He also travels around the world doing teaching sessions.  He has just heading to Austria.


http://www.larrysimages.com/



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

Feed 

If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: