Saturday, April 27, 2019

Rue Anemone



Rue Anemone
AKA Anemonella thalictroides, this plant should be blooming at this time in the woods of GNC.  This capture is from 4-17-07 at Gorman.  I was very pleased to find this.  The redish leaves will turn green in the near future for this plant.

Thalictrum thalictroides, synonym Anemonella thalictroides, the rue-anemone,[1] is an herbaceous perennial native to woodland in eastern North America. It has white or pink flowers surrounded by a whorl of leaflets and blooms in spring. 

Thanks to Gorman Nature Center for the opportunity to capture this image.  Thanks to Wikipedia for the information provided.

I haven't forgotten you, I've just been overly busy with a very sick wife.  I'm afraid to say I think she is doing better.  I could say I hope she is doing better.

Follow Larry's Images on Instagram
If you wish to unsubscribe, email to leleicher45@gmail.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: