Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Flint, Quartz, Sedimentary Finale

Quartz Crystals
This is a stack of 297 captures.  It comes from the geode part of the Flint, Quartz, Sedimentary at which we have been looking.

This kind of photography consumes lots of storage space.  I, unknowingly, filled my "C" drive and it almost stopped working.  It finally got my attention.  I corrected the problem and not it is working well.  I have noticed that it is almost time to buy more drives.  It is a good thing that hard drive prices are coming down.

The scale on this is ~8x.  I used the Sigma 180mm macro with a Sigma 24-70 reversed as a closeup filter for this capture.

Larry's Images

Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: