Monday, January 5, 2015

Street Photography

Caleb and Street Muscian
Caleb and I walked out to look at the outside of the theater.  We saw this gentleman playing his tenor sax.  Being a photographer, I wanted to photograph him.  My first thought was to ask his permission.  I then realized he was probably hoping for contributions.  He had his sax case open on the sidewalk beside him.  I noticed he seemed to know different people entering the theater.  I put some money in his case.  I felt happy.  I did not ask him but I proceeded to prepare to take his picture.  He invited "little dude" to join him in the picture.  I don't think Caleb was especially happy to be in the picture.

I liked his "sweet" tone.  I thought his articulation was sloppy.  I could tell that he was far from being a beginner.  I wondered if he played professionally, once.  I just noticed he had on a ring on his "marriage" finger.  I wonder what his story is.

I have often thought that I might really like "street" photography.

Buy your 2015 Calender Here 

Larry's Images

Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.


No comments: