Sunday, October 19, 2014

Mini-Puffball Mushroom

Mini-Puffball Mushroom
I found this on a breezy overcast morning.  It was in the process of pushing up the earth under which it began forming.

I shot it with the CamRanger using a small step and f/2.8.  I captured over 500 images to stack this.  It was quite an undertaking for my computer but it succeeded.  

Mini-Puffball Mushroom
I returned the next day and shot 65 captures at step size medium and f/5.6.

I found that with the sun shining that day I needed to use a light modifier to soften the light.

Mini-Puffball Mushroom
Then shot 8 captures using step size large and f/8.

I don't seem to see that much difference in the images.  Do you?

Larry's Images


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: