Saturday, August 30, 2014

Umbrella Inky-cap Mushroom

Camera Setup
I have been unable to execute a setup like this for years.  The CamRanger has given me a new lease on life in that regard.

Camera Setup
Not even my Canon Angle Finder would help on this setup.  If I could get down that low, I might be able to use the "live view" function.  I set this up using the CamRanger exclusively for composition.

Umbrella Inky-cap Mushroom
I began looking for another one after the first day.  It took me two days but I found it.  I trimmed all the grass, save one blade, around it very carefully.  I shot enough captures to get the back side in focus.  These were a bit more of a challenge to process with Helicon Focus.  I had to play with settings until I found one that worked.


Larry's Images


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: