Friday, August 29, 2014

Umbrella Inky-cap Mushroom

Umbrella Inky-cap Mushroom
This mushroom is about 1 inch in diameter and 1.5 inches high.  It is much more delicate but it looks a little like something you put into a mixed drink.

Umbrella Inky-cap Mushroom
I like this perspective much better than the first.  I have been shooting these for processing in Helicon Focus.  I shoot multiple captures using the CamRanger.  I did not shoot enough for this view.  You may notice the rear is out of focus.

Umbrella Inky-cap Mushroom
I tried to eliminate the grass blades in the foreground and I knocked it over.  I shot this series while it was in the "knocked over" position.

Larry's Images



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: