Sunday, May 18, 2014

Prison Door and Steps

Prison Door and Steps
I went to the prison with my friend Paul the other Saturday.  It was a day off for me.  We walked around looking for perspectives for a commission he has received for a painting.  We found so many wires, trees and geese that we decided there was no photograph there.  

I captured this image with a Samsung Galaxy S4.  I have been noticing that the camera is like an DSLR with a Wide lens.  If you tilt it upwards the top of the image leans inward much more than a wide lens.  I find that I need to correct it in PS.

These steps are on the back, the West, side where they built the fake entrance for the film Shawshank Redemption.  I am unsure whether it was part of the changes made for filming.

Larry's Images


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: