Monday, April 21, 2014

Stream Bed Series

Stream Bed 2130_9598
I hope that I have not already shown this.  It is above Bridge 1.

Stream Bed 2159_9571
I have been trying to pick the perfect one.

Stream Bed 2159_9567
Usually, I must work an idea and develop the best execution.  This image is unusual in that it was the first that I shot.

Here is why I like it.  The reflection of the sky and tree branches at the top are just strong enough to over shadow the irrelevant bottom above the ripples.  The shore at the bottom does the same thing.  Together, they create a frame diverting my eye to the ripples in the center.  They are lit by the sun shining through the trees and branches to the left.  The light is just strong enough to emphasize the subject.  The colors are complementary.


Larry's Images

Follow Larry's Images on Facebook



If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: