Monday, March 24, 2014

Driftwood Tree Roots Part II

Closeup one
Closeup two









These are closeups of the scene showing the top of the "S".  "Closeup Two" is my preferred interpretation.  

Driftwood Tree Roots
As you can see in this shot, the top of the "S" has not been cloned and does not show up well.

Also in this image, you will notice the audio recorder.  The water was making nice sounds.  The link is at the bottom and is titled "br=3_sf=-2_na_vk2145_140316_00".

Driftwood Tree Roots
Finally, I used a flash, as you can see, to lighten the subject.  I used a Sigma, 10 - 20mm lens on about 14 mm.  I shot at f/16 and used "live view" for focusing.

I dodged the subject to enhance the light from the flash.  I used a -1 exposure compensation and a +3 flash exposure compensation.  

Larry's Images


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook



If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: