Monday, August 26, 2013

Moulting Grasshopper

Moulting Grasshopper
I rediscovered my joy in sitting on the edge of the vernal pool to watch the action the other day.  While sitting there, I saw this, unknown to me, creature.  It was a long shot from where I was sitting.  I could not move because the water was too deep and I did not want to scare the other creatures into hiding.  

Moulting Grasshopper
I scan as I sit, looking for any activity.  Each time I returned to this site, I made another shot as I wandered what I was seeing.

Moulting Grasshopper
The creature looked different as time went on.  Tomorrow, I will show you how it looked the next day.

Larry's Images


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook



If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: