Thursday, December 20, 2012

Eulalia Grass
These heads are still beautiful.  I found a better angle, I think.  I had to shoot through a scrub tree and hold the limbs out of the way but it was worth it.  

I have recently been walking some different trails and the same trails the other way.  I think it stimulates my seeing.  I have located at least two other incidences of the plant.  I have not yet had a chance to photography them.

Eulalia Grass
I have been thinking about shots like this lately.  I am using a new paper it is Simply Elegant Metallic Chrome Gloss.  I think these types of images pop on that paper.

This shot was made with flash on the right.  I walked a half mile back to the truck for a stand to hold the flash.  I backed ec down to -2 and fec up to +2 for this result.  I kind of wish that I had tried ec -1 and fec + 1 also.  Maybe I will get another chance.  I must continue to carry that extra tripod.  There is not a day with nothing to photograph!

Order your 2013 Calendar

http://www.larrysimages.com

Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

Feed 

If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.



No comments: