Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Beautiful Light, Beautiful House

Tif and Steve's House
I was on my way home from somewhere in the evening the other day.  Maybe it was Mt. Vernon.  I had been admiring the light.  It was evening and we had just enough wispy clouds for diffusion.  I found myself thinking that if I were not so tired, I should take advantage of the light.  I then remembered that I had intended to photograph this house from the air but mistakenly directed the pilot down the wrong street.

Tif and Steve's House
 You can see the kind of clouds in this shot.  It was close to Christmas and as you can see no snow was on the ground.  They decorated very nicely for the season.  Maybe we will still get snow for them.

http://www.larrysimages.com/


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

Feed 

If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
 

No comments: