Thursday, April 12, 2012

Reminder to Self: Always Look Back

Gorman Nature Center

I love to watch the sunlight just before and while it hits the trees behind the pond.  It is an exciting few minutes for me and I need to really be alert to capture everything going on.  It happens fast!

Gorman Nature Center
I remembered to turn around that day and view what was producing that light.  As you can see, the sun is shining through the trees so that the light is less harsh than it will be when it rises above the trees.  I try to remember to look behind me when ever I am shooting like this.  I want to learn from the light and capture all that it offers.

http://www.larrysimages.com/



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


Feed 

If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.



No comments: