Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ring-necked Duck

Ring-necked Ducks
I am continually amazed at the different ducks that come to our pond at Gorman.  These were an initial addition to my collection of images.  I did not get any action shots of them.  I approached them as if they were Buffleheads.  I initially thought they were.  They don't dive or did not during my observation.  They appeared more flighty than the Buffleheads.  The next time I visited I thought that I saw them again.  By the time I had my camera set up, I could not find them.  I did not hear them launch while I worked with equipment.  I don't know if I imagined it or if they walked onto the opposite shore.

http://www.larrysimages.com/

Follow Larry's Images on Facebook 

Feed 

If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.



 

No comments: