Monday, March 12, 2012

Image and a Poem

White-tailed Deer
It was a beautiful creature,
It is no more.
It became food for the predictor,
It is no more,
It is no more.

I don't think the word for this is carcass.  It is too far gone.  I happened to see it the other morning.  I was pretty sure I knew what it was before I got there.  I stood looking, thinking whether it was an image or not.  It was evocative for me.  The emotion was not exactly positive.  My first feeling was for the young deer this had been.  Okay, this is disgusting!  It evokes the emotion of disgust.  I don't go around looking for this sort of thing but it was there. It is the way of the wild and nature.


http://www.larrysimages.com/


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

Feed 

If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: