Monday, December 12, 2011

Mixed Light

Mixed Light Decorations
The lights on the mantle are LED's.  The light from the left is incandescent.  I did not think that the color was right on the blanket on the chair.  My wife, Carol, has a highly developed sense of color.  She helped me adjust this.  I did not even remember the color accurately.  The mixed light was the problem.  I used auto white balance on the camera but it did not adjust it correctly.

I could have done it if I would have used the eyedropper in levels or curves.  I could have chosen the white eye dropper and told it by touch that the tile surrounding the fireplace was white.

http://www.larrysimages.com/



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


Feed 

If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.



No comments: