Saturday, November 26, 2011

2012 Calendar Image

Bench Pond Steam
I am producing another calendar for next year.  I am at the point of choosing an image for it.  I sat down with Carol last evening and looked for one.  I liked the ones she chose and I wonder what you think.  What would you like to see on the calendar?  Please chose one and comment.

Water Lily

I know that some of you like this one.

Common Chicory
Carol seemed to like this one a lot.

Goldenrod Prairie Grass
I was surprised that she liked this one.  Usually she does not like the ones I like.

You may notice that there is no wildlife in this group.  Carol is not a fan of it for decoration purposes.  The calendar image will come from this group unless I get some strong requests for wildlife.


http://www.larrysimages.com/


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook.


Feed 


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: