Sunday, October 30, 2011

Bench, Pond, Steam Revisited

Bench, Pond, Steam
This is a sequel to a previously successful image by the same name.  This happened last Saturday, before, during and after sunrise.  The same conditions existed on Sunday and I made a time-lapse of it.  There are Windows Media Player and iPhone 4 versions.  I stayed with the developing light and conditions and shot until the sun was well up into the sky.

Bench, Pond, Steam
I am having trouble deciding which I like the best.

Bench, Pond, Steam
Which do you like the best?  Don't vote yet!  There are more coming tomorrow.  Let me know what you think.




Follow Larry's Images on Facebook.


feed:  http://www.larryatlarrysimages.com.blogspot.com/atom.xml


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: