Friday, March 25, 2011

Waiting on parts.

Ornamental Grass
I have thought the flumes on my son's ornamental grass beautiful for some time.  The other day, I was at his house working on his garage door.  I was waiting for them to call me back about some parts I needed.  I remembered that I had a camera in the truck so I went out back to photograph the grass.  He is about to cut it down this spring.  I experimented with background and DOF (depth of field).  The wind was blowing the grass and that presented its own problem with shutter speed.  This is the one I liked the best.  I seem to like as much of the subject in focus as I can get.  I had no way to use the tripods in my truck so I had to hand hold.  This one satisfied me for DOF.


http://www.larrysimages.com/



Blog



feed:  http://www.larryatlarrysimages.com.blogspot.com/atom.xml


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

No comments: