Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring on the Rocks

Conglomerate
This is one that I either picked up in the stream bed or bought from the Laurer's.  I cleaned it for two or more weeks in wood bleach.  Pam told me about this method.  I do not believe this went through my tumbler.  (Please forgive my attempt at humor)  I love rocks but I have noticed that I love them more in the winter.  These shots must have been captured on a particularly bad day, when I did not feel like going out, before spring.

Flint
This is definitely one that I bought from the Laurer's.  It looks a little like the face of an owl to me.


Flint

I liked the strip of light blue running through the caramel colored part.  I think these colors are complementary which adds to the interest.


http://www.larrysimages.com/


Blog



feed:  http://www.larryatlarrysimages.com.blogspot.com/atom.xml


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook




No comments: