Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring has finally arrived!

Quicken Loans Arena
Another thing that happens in the spring is the NCAA women's and men's basketball tournament.  This past weekend, rounds two and three of the east were played in Cleveland at Quicken Loans Arena.  Among the teams competing was the OSU Men's team which was ceded # 1 in the tournament.





My youngest son, Chad took me to see the Bucks play.  It was exciting to see them.  We had a great view and did the "O", "H", "I", "O" with everyone.  I did think that it was pretty crowded in the arena.

sunset
I really enjoyed the view as I walked West from the arena back to my truck.  As I headed to the freeway, I drove back past the arena and the full moon had risen over it.  Since I was driving I had to miss that shot.  It was a great experience and I enjoyed it greatly.


http://www.larrysimages.com/


Blog



feed:  http://www.larryatlarrysimages.com.blogspot.com/atom.xml


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

No comments: