Monday, September 13, 2010

Not perfect!

Gorman Nature Center at sunrise
The sun is rising later and I am rising earlier to greet it.  This was the next to last of a series of shots captured as the sun rose.  I call it Gorman Nature Center Rainbow.  I think that it is a strong composition.  I particularly like the sunlight on the foreground grass.  Of course, I might have wished to avoid the lens flare.  I wanted the sun to light the foreground grass and could not move to a location where that would happen without loosing the pond and the sun.  Some of the grass in the foreground moved.  The rainbow really does not show the colors that I saw.  I really do not know what to think about the rainbow.  I tried a dry brush rendering of this but have not reconciled the lens flare with that rendering in my mind.  I am rambling.  Please feel free to comment.
http://www.larryatlarrysimages.com.blogspot.com/atom.xml is the feed.  If you are using a reader, that is what it takes to subscribe.  My blog is on blogger.com.  If you click on the previous word "blog" it should take you there.  I read Blogging for Dummies and I am trying to learn this new concept.  To subscribe, you will need a "reader".  Google has one.  You sign up.  If you have Google mail or any Google account that will work.  If you don't you must sign up.  The reader gives you the opportunity to subscribe to not only my blog but any other "publication" which has feeds.  That could be news, sports or whatever.

http://www.larrysimages.com also has a link to the blog.  Good luck!

No comments: