Monday, February 11, 2019

Next Part of the Story




Camera with 105mm Macro
I gradually came to love my macro lenses because I seemed to want to show as much in a frame as I could.  I wanted to show this pale sunflower filling the frame so you and I could see it better.  The black thing is a "rose holder" to keep the flower still while I shoot an image stack.

A macro lens will focus more closely and in most cases will produce a lifesize image on the sensor.  To my understanding that is called macro
photography. I gravitated to smaller and smaller subjects because I liked doing it.  I have shared some of the data and lens filters and converters in a .pdf.  It is on one drive.  Macro Lenses and Filters new view of finished product 6-21-18
Of course One Drive is a Microsoft app.  You may have to install it on older versions of Windows.




Thanks to Gorman Nature Center for the opportunity to capture these images.

Follow Larry's Images on Instagram
If you wish to unsubscribe, email to leleicher45@gmail.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: