Thursday, May 5, 2016

Flight

Mallard Drake
 Many of you may know that I am fascinated with flight.  Maybe I should have been a bird!

Mallard Drake
I find much inspiration in watching them fly.  It really moves me!

Mallard Drake
I find my spirit soaring when they do.

Mallard Drake
Oh, and by-the-way, I think they like having their picture taken.

I need to apologize to my readers who have commented on the blog.  I just discovered that "Blogger" does not notify me when you comment.  I will try to think of a way to keep current.  I guess that I need to check comments every time I am here.  Thanks, again, everyone. 

I received a long comment today from someone, a clloyd.  I have received email before from that person, but have written it off as phishing since it could refer to my daughter.  This one is in a foreign language which might be Korean.  I will try to get it translated.

Larry's Images and Aerial



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook



If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: