Monday, October 5, 2015

Richland County Fair 2015

Larry with Grain Hopper
Marty Breitinger, my brother-in-law, and I visited the Richland County Fair the other day.  I was amazed at the size of this grain hopper.  Marty used my phone to take my picture with it.  I thought that he did a nice job of composition.

We looked at the animals, but not all.  We saw two goats which were smaller than I expected.  We looked at horses.  We saw them showing hogs.  We viewed the antique farm equipment.  We had lunch.  Thanks Marty.

Keith tells me his hopper is the same size as the one above.  Since I am planning to video his harvest, I will be interested in seeing it.  I am planning how to do the audio as it must be captured separately.

Larry's Images



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook



If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: