Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Kissling Farm on Middle Bellville


Kissling Farm Home
I have known Keith Kissling since 2001 when he allowed me to photograph a dead three in his pasture.  These recent images of his house and buildings, I captured from 400 ft using the DJI Phantom 3 Pro drone.

Barns and Pond
This series of pictures represents my jumping a hurdle in the control of the drone.  I had some issues at first using my Verizen Samsung Galaxy S4 phone with the transmitter.  We found that it was not compatible and I replaced it with an Apple Ipad Mini 2.  Using the Apple device I made these captures successfully.

If you know of anyone wanted their place photographed from the air have them contact me at 419-565-5207.

Larry's Images



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook



If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: