Friday, October 17, 2014

General Dynamics F-111A Ardvark

General Dynamics F-111A Ardvark
I photographed this aircraft at the NMUSAF in May of 2014.  I have decided that the low perspective creates less distractions and consequently a stronger image.

General Dynamics F-111A Ardvark
I am quite busy in May and avoid extra time at the computer.  Much is happening at Gorman Nature Center in May and I covet catching as much of it as possible.

October is a different time of the season and some of the pressure is removed.  I recently had time to do the other adjustment I think improves the strength of the image.  I fill a layer using a black brush and reduce the opacity of the layer retaining a sense of place but holding back its intrusion into the image's strength.  

Photographer Larry
The low perspective requires the camera to be low.

My thanks to daughter Carrie for capturing this image.


Carrie and Larry
 
 Larry's Images

Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: