Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Sun Through Trees

Sun Through Trees
The Weather Channel said it was foggy that morning.  It was.  The fog was in the process of burning off when I made this capture.  There was a log on the ground in the foreground but by the time I finished my setup the light had moved past it.  I tried to dodge it but the effect was not enough.  I have been working the location and others along the stream so that when the conditions are right I can make the capture.  I have noticed that there is a great deal of variation in the conditions.  We had a foggy morning a couple days later and the clouds blocked the sun at the correct time.

 Larry's Images



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: