Thursday, September 4, 2014

Summer Grape Tendril

Summer Grape Tendril
These tendril and leaves were over the trial and I noticed them one morning.  The trial was headed downhill at that point.  From the uphill side, it was almost at waist level.  From the other side, I had to use my milk carton and extent the tripod fully.

I tried a couple things.  I used the CamRanger for the high DOF captures.  The terrain caused some difficulty with composition.  I shot two series and blended them like a panorama in photoshop.  It went together such that I had to do "photoshop magic" to join the stem.  This is the other thing that I tried.  Somehow I was able to move back enough to get it all in the image.  I know that I had to raise the camera to do it.  I was able to crop out the rose holder, too.  I liked both results but this was my favorite.


Larry's Images


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: